This is an exciting opportunity to join our young, fun and dynamic digital marketing agency!
We are seeking a graduate digital marketing executive to join our team to support us during a period of continued growth. We’re looking for someone who is willing to learn, grow and develop in a supportive team environment.
You will initially be working remotely (home based) but as part of an experienced digital team who will help you to develop your hands-on digital skill set in a fun and fast paced client centric setting.
We are all about getting ahead of the game and we’re one of the first agencies in NI to actively support clients with Tik Tok, Spotify, Podcast and Influencer advertising campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work with us on developing our emerging digital channel strategies to be the ‘first in market’ with delivery for the clients that we work with.
You will be flexible and willing to learn – you don’t need to have tons of experience, just a positive can-do attitude and willing to problem solve to find solutions for everyday challenges.
You will be self-motivated and keen to progress your career in digital marketing, you will help us explore new opporunities and new ways of working to improve client performance.
An excellent manager of time you will work to deadlines and be able to manage competing priorities effectively. Super organisation skills are an absolute must.
You will have had exposure to digital marketing application in a professional work environment perhaps achieved during your placement year. This should ideally include some broad experience in social media, digital advertising, email marketing, content creation and data analysis and reporting.
A confident communicator you will be able contribute to meetings, brainstorming and give client updates. Your ability to write professionally in order to produce reports, presentations and copy should be excellent.
You should have recently obtained (or on track to graduate soon) with a degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related discipline.
Experience using Canva or similar design tool would be an advantage but not essential.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Plan, create and schedule social media content for a wide range of clients across multiple industries, locations and audiences.
- Support senior consultants with the management of digital advertising campaigns across social media, search and display (PPC)
- Develop your SEO knowledge using a range of tools and techniques and apply these to support clients improve their organic search performance
- Use a range of analytics tools to monitor digital performance for clients, implement optimisations and produce performance reports.
- Support with email marketing campaigns to include updating design templates, segmenting data and broadcasting to mailing lists
- Provide assistance to senior consultants with the account management for key clients. Attending meetings, preparing agendas, circulating minutes and ensuring day to day client requests are managed and delivered on within required deadlines
- Deliver an outstanding level of client service as and when required which will involve frequent and proactive communication, ideation, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Assist in keeping Real Time Digital’s own social media presence and website up to date.
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the efficient management of all digital marketing activities for the business and the clients we work with.
Why you will love it here
- Flexible, fun and person-centred working environment. Pizza lunches, away days and social events.
- Opportunities for career and salary progression reviewed frequently.
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement.
- Personal development and training opportunities.
- Employer pension contribution.
To apply please email a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – Wednesday 21st April 5pm